Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Lord wants everyone to be happy!

He wants our hearts to be united to his. Our hearts are made for him. He wants to hold us forever where it is safe, warm and cozy. Nothing matters except the Love he places in our hearts. Sometimes the world tries to take that faith away. When the world does this we must cling to Christ, in faith and hope for him to guide us in the way, truth and life we must live. If we are able to accomplish his way our hearts feel free to serve, to love and walk humbly for GOD!!

The world will not fill my heart
It will not give me peace
It will not give me hope
I am the glass Christ fills
I want to empty myself of the world
I want to be full of Christ for the world
For the world to know his way, truth and life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment